• 100% compact spun BCI cotton
• 15gg / light-weight
• produced in our Auckland workroom
• zero-waste production
• model wears size m
Thanks for contacting us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Cotton Long Sleeve Jumper
or make 4 interest-free payments of $69.75 NZD fortnightly with More info
• 100% compact spun BCI cotton
Womens Size Conversion
|New Zealand | Australia||8||10||12||14||16|
Womens Body Measurements
|Waist (cm)||64 - 69||70-75||76-81||82-87||88-93|
|Seamless Cotton Tulle||1||2|
Mens Body Measurements
Mens Universal Fit Body Measurements
Womens Universal Fit Body Measurements
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY
We offer free shipping on all NZ orders.
We use a courier service for all orders. Your order will be delivered within approximately 2-3 working days from the date of dispatch. Please note there may be some delays during this time due to covid restrictions.
We offer free shipping for all AU orders over $100. There is a flat rate of $20 for orders under $100. Express shipping is available at check-out at a flat rate of $30.
We use NZ Post for AU orders. Your order will be delivered within 10 working days. Please note there may be some delays during this time due to covid restrictions.
We use DHL for express shipping. You can choose express shipping at a flat rate of $30 at check-out. When you choose express shipping, your order will be delivered within approximately 3-5 working days from the date of dispatch.
REST OF WORLD DELIVERY
Postage is $50 for all international orders.
We use DHL. Your order will be delivered within approximately 5-10 working days from the date of dispatch. Please note there may be some delays during this time due to covid restrictions.
Exchange or refund within 10 working days for NZ & AUS | ROW please contact us first.
For more information, please visit our deliveries & returns page.
BCI cotton / zero-waste
blending innovation with craftsmanship, our traceable supima BCI cotton is processed in California with no waste before being spun in Japan using an innovative high-twist technology. each knit we create in our local workroom with this unique yarn comes with the promise of zero-waste and a life-time of care.
softness & strength / from family to family
grown across 500 family owned farms, supima cotton represents a very small 1% of global cotton production. the multiple generations that manage the cotton farms each consider their land a legacy and responsibility, to be cared for by us as its custodians.
Caring for your garment
The care instructions below are a general guide to follow when caring for knitted garments. Please refer to the care label in your garment as first reference.
- Use tepid water and a mild wool care detergent that does not contain bleach. Dissolve thoroughly.
- Turn the garment inside out and gently hand wash for several minutes. Dye release is normal for dark colours, particularly in the ﬁrst wash.
- Rinse in cool water until all water is clear of suds. Squeeze the water out, rather than wringing or twisting.
- You can place your garment in a pillowslip or mesh bag and spin in your washing machine on a gentle cycle, to move excess water. Do not wring the garment.
- Dry the garment ﬂat, out of direct sunlight.
- Iron on a cool temperature inside out.
- Knitwear should be stored ﬂat to maintain the shape of the garment.
- Moths and Silverﬁsh attack natural fibers, especially Merino and Cashmere. They are attracted to unwashed garments, so keeping your knitwear clean will help to protect it. Use Lavender and Cedar to repel these pests.
- You can kill insects by placing the aﬀected garment in the freezer in an airtight bag for 72 hours.
- Standard Issue garments are knitted with a tight tension to minimize pilling. If pilling does occur, use a pilling comb to remove.
- Washing settles the fibers and pilling is less likely after the ﬁrst wash.
Size Out Of Stock?
We can help you out. Get in touch with us using the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.