A classic, mid-weight V neck sweater crafted with zero-waste. Cut for a slouchy, relaxed fit and finished with a deep rib hem and cuffs. Simplicity of design and detail ensures this piece will be a wardrobe staple for seasons to come. Model wears a Small. Please note customers often go down a size in this style.Lily & Rainer wear Size S
Thanks for contacting us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
V Neck Slouchy
or make 4 interest-free payments of $57.25 NZD fortnightly with More info
Womens Size Conversion
|New Zealand | Australia||8||10||12||14||16|
Womens Body Measurements
|Waist (cm)||64 - 69||70-75||76-81||82-87||88-93|
|Seamless Cotton Tulle||1||2|
Mens Body Measurements
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY
We offer free shipping on all NZ orders.
We use a courier service for all orders. Your order will be delivered within approximately 2-3 working days from the date of dispatch. Please note there may be some delays during this time due to covid restrictions.
We offer free shipping for all AU orders over $100. There is a flat rate of $20 for orders under $100. Express shipping is available at check-out at a flat rate of $30.
We use NZ Post for AU orders. Your order will be delivered within 10 working days. Please note there may be some delays during this time due to covid restrictions.
We use DHL for express shipping. You can choose express shipping at a flat rate of $30 at check-out. When you choose express shipping, your order will be delivered within approximately 3-5 working days from the date of dispatch.
REST OF WORLD DELIVERY
Postage is $50 for all international orders.
We use DHL. Your order will be delivered within approximately 5-10 working days from the date of dispatch. Please note there may be some delays during this time due to covid restrictions.
Exchange or refund within 10 working days for NZ & AUS | ROW please contact us first.
For more information, please visit our deliveries & returns page.
merino / for now and forever
yours for a lifetime, our low impact ethical merino is light and generous in warmth, breathing naturally to regulate temperature.
deceptively soft / exceptionally strong
our renewable super-fine merino offers you a softness that sets it apart – yet it has a strength that’s made for everyday wear.
slow-crafted / in balance with nature
our merino is fully traceable and sourced from growers who share our values of respect for land, people, and animals. nurturing the land through regenerative practices our wool is slow-crafted in balance with nature from field to stitch.
caring for your garment
the care instructions below are a general guide to follow when caring for knitted garments. please refer to the care label in your garment as first reference.
- use tepid water and a mild wool care detergent that does not contain bleach. dissolve thoroughly.
- turn the garment inside out and gently hand wash for several minutes. dye release is normal for dark colours, particularly in the ﬁrst wash.
- rinse in cool water until all water is clear of suds. squeeze the water out, rather than wringing or twisting.
- you can place your garment in a pillowslip or mesh bag and spin in your washing machine on a gentle cycle, to move excess water. do not wring the garment.
- dry the garment ﬂat, out of direct sunlight.
- iron on a cool temperature inside out.
- knitwear should be stored ﬂat to maintain the shape of the garment.
- moths and silverﬁsh attack natural fibers, especially merino and cashmere. they are attracted to unwashed garments, so keeping your knitwear clean will help to protect it. use lavender and cedar to repel these pests.
- you can kill insects by placing the aﬀected garment in the freezer in an airtight bag for 72 hours.
- standard issue garments are knitted with a tight tension to minimize pilling. if pilling does occur, use a pilling comb to remove.
- washing settles the fibers and pilling is less likely after the ﬁrst wash.
Size Out Of Stock?
We can help you out. Get in touch with us using the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.