Thanks for contacting us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Standard Issue x Yu Mei Cashmere Blanket Scarf
or make 4 interest-free payments of $174.75 NZD fortnightly with More info
Enjoy free shipping on all orders within New Zealand. North Island delivery 1-2 working days | South Island delivery 2-3 working days.
Please note we cannot courier to PO Boxes. If you have requested delivery to a PO Box we can only offer an un-tracked postal service.
We use New Zealand Post. Your order will be delivered within approximately three working days from the date of dispatch.
Postage and packaging is $25 for all orders being shipped to Australia (NZD).
We endeavor to dispatch items within 1 working day of receiving your order, you will receive an email once you order has been processed.
We use DHL. Your order will be delivered within approximately six working days from the date of dispatch.
REST OF WORLD
Postage and packaging is $50 for all international orders.
We use DHL. Your order will be delivered within approximately five to ten working days from the date of dispatch.
Exchange or refund within 10 working days for NZ & AUS | ROW please contact us first.
For more information, please visit our deliveries & returns page.
Cherished knits that make the Winter chill enticing - our cashmere is yours for a lifetime. Airy and generous in warmth paired with an indulgent softness, it’s beautiful in a way you deserve every day. Each special piece of cashmere is carefully knitted in a slow but rewarding process in our Auckland workroom, hand-finished with meticulous care by our family of technicians and craftspeople. Knitted in the round in to render them without seams, each knit offers a strength that’s made for every day wear. We are proud to partner with an Italian Cashmere mill, run by the Carriagi family based in the beautiful small town of Smirra, Italy. Our Cashmere comes from the Capra Hircus Laniger goat, from inner Mongolia. It was an obvious choice for us to work with Carriagi, as their small but well-known production methods are of exceptional quality. The utmost care is taken to ensure protection of the animal, territory, and the shepherds as Carriagi works to safeguard the place of origin for their raw cashmere fibers. We are proud of the relationship we have built with the Carriagi family – their care and attention to the land, people and animals combined with generations of craftsmanship and knowledge is in perfect harmony with our own quality standards. We believe it is this quality and care that makes our cashmere so much more beautiful. We hope this winter you get to enjoy the delight and comfort of cashmere, and we hope you wear it with the same care and love that went into making it.
Caring for your garment
The care instructions below are a general guide to follow when caring for knitted garments. Please refer to the care label in your garment as first reference.
- Use tepid water and a mild wool care detergent that does not contain bleach. Dissolve thoroughly.
- Turn the garment inside out and gently hand wash for several minutes. Dye release is normal for dark colours, particularly in the ﬁrst wash.
- Rinse in cool water until all water is clear of suds. Squeeze the water out, rather than wringing or twisting.
- You can place your garment in a pillowslip or mesh bag and spin in your washing machine on a gentle cycle, to move excess water. Do not wring the garment.
- Dry the garment ﬂat, out of direct sunlight.
- Iron on a cool temperature inside out.
- Knitwear should be stored ﬂat to maintain the shape of the garment.
- Moths and Silverﬁsh attack natural fibers, especially Merino and Cashmere. They are attracted to unwashed garments, so keeping your knitwear clean will help to protect it. Use Lavender and Cedar to repel these pests.
- You can kill insects by placing the aﬀected garment in the freezer in an airtight bag for 72 hours.
- Standard Issue garments are knitted with a tight tension to minimize pilling. If pilling does occur, use a pilling comb to remove.
- Washing settles the fibers and pilling is less likely after the ﬁrst wash.
Size Out Of Stock?
We can help you out. Get in touch with us using the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.