Our Balance Rib Crop is lightweight and exceptionally soft, with elegant all over rib detailing to shape the contours of the body. Cropped to waist length, this is the perfect garment for pairing with a high waste pant or skirt. Our favourite cotton cashmere blend offers supreme next-to-skin comfort while delivering timeless appeal, making this piece a year-round essential.Lily wears Size S
Thanks for contacting us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Balance Rib Crop
or make 4 interest-free payments of $44.75 NZD fortnightly with More info
Womens Size Conversion
|New Zealand | Australia||8||10||12||14||16|
Womens Body Measurements
|Waist (cm)||64 - 69||70-75||76-81||82-87||88-93|
|Seamless Cotton Tulle||1||2|
Mens Body Measurements
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY
We offer free shipping on all NZ orders.
We use a courier service for all orders. Your order will be delivered within approximately 2-3 working days from the date of dispatch. Please note there may be some delays during this time due to covid restrictions.
We offer free shipping for all AU orders over $100. There is a flat rate of $20 for orders under $100. Express shipping is available at check-out at a flat rate of $30.
We use NZ Post for AU orders. Your order will be delivered within 10 working days. Please note there may be some delays during this time due to covid restrictions.
We use DHL for express shipping. You can choose express shipping at a flat rate of $30 at check-out. When you choose express shipping, your order will be delivered within approximately 3-5 working days from the date of dispatch.
REST OF WORLD DELIVERY
Postage is $50 for all international orders.
We use DHL. Your order will be delivered within approximately 5-10 working days from the date of dispatch. Please note there may be some delays during this time due to covid restrictions.
Exchange or refund within 10 working days for NZ & AUS | ROW please contact us first.
For more information, please visit our deliveries & returns page.
cotton cashmere / balance
cotton cashmere / luxury redefined
spun in italy using the finest long-staple fibres, the luxurious properties of our 90% cotton, 10% cashmere blend allows for both seamless whole-garment knitting and delicate stitch techniques, without compromising softness or strength.
breathable year-round comfort / endless love
combining the stability and breathability of cotton with a touch of warmth from luxurious cashmere, our lightweight knits crafted in this beautiful blend make for the perfect year-round next-to-skin layer.
in balance with you / in balance with nature
each piece in our cotton cashmere blend has been designed to harmonise with your down-time whether that be physical or quiet to help support you refuel your body, mind and spirit.
caring for your garment
the care instructions below are a general guide to follow when caring for knitted garments. please refer to the care label in your garment as first reference.
- use tepid water and a mild wool care detergent that does not contain bleach. dissolve thoroughly.
- turn the garment inside out and gently hand wash for several minutes. dye release is normal for dark colours, particularly in the ﬁrst wash.
- rinse in cool water until all water is clear of suds. squeeze the water out, rather than wringing or twisting.
- you can place your garment in a pillowslip or mesh bag and spin in your washing machine on a gentle cycle, to move excess water. do not wring the garment.
- dry the garment ﬂat, out of direct sunlight.
- iron on a cool temperature inside out.
- knitwear should be stored ﬂat to maintain the shape of the garment.
- moths and silverﬁsh attack natural fibers, especially merino and cashmere. they are attracted to unwashed garments, so keeping your knitwear clean will help to protect it. use lavender and cedar to repel these pests.
- you can kill insects by placing the aﬀected garment in the freezer in an airtight bag for 72 hours.
- standard issue garments are knitted with a tight tension to minimize pilling. if pilling does occur, use a pilling comb to remove.
- washing settles the fibers and pilling is less likely after the ﬁrst wash.
Size Out Of Stock?
We can help you out. Get in touch with us using the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.