This fitted V neck sweater is lightweight, exceptionally soft and features subtle waist shaping. Simplicity of design sees this piece finished with ribbed cuffs and a rolled edge hemline. Pair this zero-waste style with tailored trousers for a clean, refined silhouette. Model wears a Small.
Thanks for contacting us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Cashmere Fitted Vee
Cashmere Fitted Vee
Free P&P | Dispatch within 1 working day | North Island delivery 1-2 working days | South Island delivery 2-3 working days. NOTE: We cannot courier to PO Boxes. If you have requested delivery to a PO Box we can only offer an un-tracked postal service.
$20 for orders under $200 | Free for orders over $200 | Dispatch within 1 working day | Delivery 1-3 working days.
REST OF WORLD
$50 for orders under $500 | Free for orders over $500 | Dispatch within 1 working day | Delivery 2-5 working days.
Exchange or refund within 10 working days for NZ & AUS | ROW please contact us first.
For more information, please visit our deliveries & returns page.
Cashmere is renowned for making the world’s most luxurious garments. Three times warmer than regular wool, this superfine fibre remains lightweight yet incredibly soft thanks to its hollow fibre structure which allows for the trapping of air, and the regulating of body temperature. Here at Standard Issue, we understand that not all Cashmere is created equal. To ensure the highest quality of fibre and finish, we’ve partnered with the Carriagi Cashmere Mill – based in Cagli, Italy. With over 60 years of experience and three generations of Italian craftsmanship and knowledge, Carriagi is known as the finest spinning mill in the world. Carriagi gives the utmost care and attention to the protection of the animal, territory, and farmers used in each stage of the Cashmere process, perfectly aligning with our quality standards. Looked after with love and appropriate care, our Cashmere is sure to keep its exceptional touch and quality for years to come.
Caring for your garment
The care instructions below are a general guide to follow when caring for knitted garments. Please refer to the care label in your garment as first reference.
- Use tepid water and a mild wool care detergent that does not contain bleach. Dissolve thoroughly.
- Turn the garment inside out and gently hand wash for several minutes. Dye release is normal for dark colours, particularly in the ﬁrst wash.
- Rinse in cool water until all water is clear of suds. Squeeze the water out, rather than wringing or twisting.
- You can place your garment in a pillowslip or mesh bag and spin in your washing machine on a gentle cycle, to move excess water. Do not wring the garment.
- Dry the garment ﬂat, out of direct sunlight.
- Iron on a cool temperature inside out.
- Knitwear should be stored ﬂat to maintain the shape of the garment.
- Moths and Silverﬁsh attack natural fibers, especially Merino and Cashmere. They are attracted to unwashed garments, so keeping your knitwear clean will help to protect it. Use Lavender and Cedar to repel these pests.
- You can kill insects by placing the aﬀected garment in the freezer in an airtight bag for 72 hours.
- Standard Issue garments are knitted with a tight tension to minimize pilling. If pilling does occur, use a pilling comb to remove.
- Washing settles the fibers and pilling is less likely after the ﬁrst wash.
Size Out Of Stock?
We can help you out. Get in touch with us using the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.