Thanks for contacting us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Standard Issue x Kelly Thompson Mod Beret
Enjoy free shipping on all orders within New Zealand. North Island delivery 1-2 working days | South Island delivery 2-3 working days.
Please note we cannot courier to PO Boxes. If you have requested delivery to a PO Box we can only offer an un-tracked postal service.
We use New Zealand Post. Your order will be delivered within approximately three working days from the date of dispatch.
Postage and packaging is $25 for all orders being shipped to Australia (NZD).
We endeavor to dispatch items within 1 working day of receiving your order, you will receive an email once you order has been processed.
We use DHL. Your order will be delivered within approximately six working days from the date of dispatch.
REST OF WORLD
Postage and packaging is $50 for all international orders.
We use DHL. Your order will be delivered within approximately five to ten working days from the date of dispatch.
Exchange or refund within 10 working days for NZ & AUS | ROW please contact us first.
For more information, please visit our deliveries & returns page.
Our textural and base merino layers are grounded in the stories of their make and quality of natural fibre. Yours for a lifetime, our Merino is light and generous in warmth thanks to the incredible temperature regulating, breathable properties of the Merino sheep’s fleece. Our Merino wool is hand-sourced from New Zealand and Australian farms, with high standards of animal welfare and biodiversity standards, because happier sheep grow better wool. We are currently transitioning to using only New Zealand ZQ Merino, which is a journey we are excited to be on. The merino we work with is 19.5 microns. Compared with the fineness of human hair, measuring about 75 microns, the fineness of our wool promises a softness that sets it apart. Each of our yarns are dyed using OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified dyes, ensuring the safest chemical-free quality and strictly regulated waste water management. The non-toxic nature of our knits mean they are fully compostable at the end of their life. Knitted in the round in to render them without seams, each knit offers a strength that’s made for eve-ry day wear. Crafted in our Auckland workroom with the promise of a lifetime of care, through our Care for Life program. Our dedication to protecting the environmental footprint of each garment we create goes beyond our workroom, as we collectively strive towards restoring our beautiful land for future generations. Made to be yours, forever.
Caring for your garment
The care instructions below are a general guide to follow when caring for knitted garments. Please refer to the care label in your garment as first reference.
- Use tepid water and a mild wool care detergent that does not contain bleach. Dissolve thoroughly.
- Turn the garment inside out and gently hand wash for several minutes. Dye release is normal for dark colours, particularly in the ﬁrst wash.
- Rinse in cool water until all water is clear of suds. Squeeze the water out, rather than wringing or twisting.
- You can place your garment in a pillowslip or mesh bag and spin in your washing machine on a gentle cycle, to move excess water. Do not wring the garment.
- Dry the garment ﬂat, out of direct sunlight.
- Iron on a cool temperature inside out.
- Knitwear should be stored ﬂat to maintain the shape of the garment.
- Moths and Silverﬁsh attack natural fibers, especially Merino and Cashmere. They are attracted to unwashed garments, so keeping your knitwear clean will help to protect it. Use Lavender and Cedar to repel these pests.
- You can kill insects by placing the aﬀected garment in the freezer in an airtight bag for 72 hours.
- Standard Issue garments are knitted with a tight tension to minimize pilling. If pilling does occur, use a pilling comb to remove.
- Washing settles the fibers and pilling is less likely after the ﬁrst wash.
Size Out Of Stock?
We can help you out. Get in touch with us using the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.