This zero-waste snood features this season's Raindrop knit design and is knitted in 100% Merino wool. Layer over a jumper or dress for those cooler days.
Thanks for contacting us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Womens Size Conversion
|New Zealand | Australia||8||10||12||14||16|
Womens Product Measurements
|Waist (cm)||64 - 69||70-75||76-81||82-87||88-93|
|Seamless Cotton Tulle||1||2|
Free P&P | Dispatch within 1 working day | North Island delivery 1-2 working days | South Island delivery 2-3 working days. NOTE: We cannot courier to PO Boxes. If you have requested delivery to a PO Box we can only offer an un-tracked postal service.
$20 for orders under $200 | Free for orders over $200 | Dispatch within 1 working day | Delivery 1-3 working days.
REST OF WORLD
$50 for orders under $500 | Free for orders over $500 | Dispatch within 1 working day | Delivery 2-5 working days.
Exchange or refund within 10 working days for NZ & AUS | ROW please contact us first.
For more information, please visit our deliveries & returns page.
Merino is renowned as being one of the most natural, sustainable, and functional fibers of our time and has been embraced by fashion designers for hundreds of years.
Its unique exquisite natural properties make it warm, breathable, insulating and moisture-wicking and it has a natural UV of SPF 40+. The extra-long fibers give knitted fabrics stability, elasticity and natural drape.
Here at Standard Issue it is our most widely used yarn and is knitted in various gauges from the finest 18gg to a heavy 4gg weight.
Caring for your garment
The care instructions below are a general guide to follow when caring for knitted garments. Please refer to the care label in your garment as first reference.
- Use tepid water and a mild wool care detergent that does not contain bleach. Dissolve thoroughly.
- Turn the garment inside out and gently hand wash for several minutes. Dye release is normal for dark colours, particularly in the ﬁrst wash.
- Rinse in cool water until all water is clear of suds. Squeeze the water out, rather than wringing or twisting.
- You can place your garment in a pillowslip or mesh bag and spin in your washing machine on a gentle cycle, to move excess water. Do not wring the garment.
- Dry the garment ﬂat, out of direct sunlight.
- Iron on a cool temperature inside out.
- Knitwear should be stored ﬂat to maintain the shape of the garment.
- Moths and Silverﬁsh attack natural fibers, especially Merino and Cashmere. They are attracted to unwashed garments, so keeping your knitwear clean will help to protect it. Use Lavender and Cedar to repel these pests.
- You can kill insects by placing the aﬀected garment in the freezer in an airtight bag for 72 hours.
- Standard Issue garments are knitted with a tight tension to minimize pilling. If pilling does occur, use a pilling comb to remove.
- Washing settles the fibers and pilling is less likely after the ﬁrst wash.
Size Out Of Stock?
We can help you out. Get in touch with us using the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.